Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Oh my poor neglected blog.  I will tell you what happened.  I started feeling so strong and energetic again.  I am out and about around town sporting my 26 week old belly and loving life.  It's big and round and hard and so special and so all this living hasn't lead me to writing.

I need to document that our little baby KICKS all the time!  Especially when its time for mom to go to sleep, that's when the craziest, strongest kicks start flying.  I am often startled and say "Oh!" in response.  I am constantly encouraging my friends to feel the kicks.  These signals let me know, yeah, I am not just physically extending, its for a reason, my new son or daughter is inside of me growing strong and preparing for the world!  It's still quite hard to wrap my mind around this but I know its true.

Next week Dave and I head to New Hampshire for the baby's big baby shower.  Everyone has been getting prepared and I am thrilled to be able to celebrate this new life with all our loved ones.  And my little nieces will be there, I just ADORE those little cuties!

I am adding a photo from 25 weeks with my new neighbor Amber, who is due 6 weeks before me with a little boy!

1 comment:

  1. that was so sweet- i am so glad you love you nieces! they love you!!!

    ReplyDelete